Wanting To Know You More..

Thursday, September 25, 2008

  • I was once told that our souls had met, now only our hearts had to be introduced.
  • You dropped your smile: can I pick it up for you?
  • You know what would look great on you ? Me
  • I I cold rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
  • Are you sure that we haven't met some where in a past life?
  • I wish I were a tear so I could start in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.
  • I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal you heart.
  • Can I have directions to your heart?
  • If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to him self.
  • I looked up sexy in the dictionary today and your name was listed
  • Do you believe in love at fist site, or should I walk past you again?
  • I've heard sex is a killer, wanna die happy?
  • Is your father a terrorist? Because you're the bomb!
  • If you were a flower, I'd pick you
  • Your body is made up of 90% water and I'm thirsty
  • If someone is wearing a shirt with writing on it, go up to them and ask them, "Can I read you shirt in brail?
  • Smile if you want to know me more! U will find that I am as special as U

0 comments:




  © Blogger template Nightingale by Edi Swarno 2008

Back to TOP