I Do Care

Sunday, September 21, 2008

  • A candle may melt and itis fire may die. But the love U have me will always stay as a flame in my heart
  • I wrote Ur name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote Ur name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote Ur name on a piece of paper but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote Ur name in my heart & 4ever it will stay!
  • In my life I learned how : 2 love, 2 smile, 2 be happy, 2 be wrong, 2 work hard, 2 be honest, 2 be faithful, 2 4give, but I couldn't learn how 2 stop remembering U.
  • Bad time, night time, day time, day time, work time, off time, sad time, happy time, in the mean time "I'm thinking of U all the time."
  • They say sugar is sweet N honey is too. But baby what do I call U? Ur sexier than sexy N hotter than that. There's only one name 4 U & that 2 good 2 be true.
  • Waiting u is easy, missin U is hard. Within U was wiv me wrapped up in my arms. Constantly think of U when we r apart. I've got the padlock U have key 2 my heart.
  • I believe that God above created U 4 me 2 love. He picked U out from all the rest coz he knew I'd love U the best!
  • Ur only mine when I dream. When I wake I wanna scream. Ur not mine I am all alone. I can only text U on my phone. Do dreams lie or r they true. I hope so coz honey I want U!
  • Rose is exclusively 4 a nice person like U!! from an even nicer person like me!
  • First NiTe, First Sight, I Saw, I knEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMise I madE & wiLL kEEp, 2 LoVe U aLwAys.
  • Words however sepcial...could never even start, 2 tell U all the love I have 4 U within my heart.
  • Another month, another year, another smile, another summer to but there I'll never be another U!
  • Why do birds fall fom da sky everytime U walk by? why do stars fall from da sky? coz like me they want 2 be near U!
  • Every night when I look at the moon, it reminds me of U. How U can see the same moon. It makes me sometimes sad coz I can see the moon, but I can B4t see U.

0 comments:




  © Blogger template Nightingale by Edi Swarno 2008

Back to TOP