Cheers You UP!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

  • When you are lost, and can't see the light My love will be the star, shining so bright. This is fo you, one that I keep till the end For you are my life and friend.
  • When you are sad I will dry your tears When you are scared I will comfort you fears. When you need love, my heart I will share, when you are sick, I will be there and care.
  • In a blink of an eye to be exact. I hope you with all my heart and that's a fact.
  • You will feel my love when we are apart
  • Knowing that nothing can change my heart When you are worried. I will give you hope When you are confused or tense, I will help you cope.
  • You totally change my life and the I drink.
  • you came to me and I fell in love with you in a blink.
  • A special smile a special someone I cant replace. I love you, I always will use filled a space no one can fill

0 comments:




  © Blogger template Nightingale by Edi Swarno 2008

Back to TOP