Thinking OF You

Thursday, September 25, 2008

  • Baby you must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night!
  • Is your dad a thief or something? Because someone stole the stars and put them into your eyes!
  • I think I need to call heaven because they've lost one of their angels
  • When God made you, he had to have broken the mold because I have never seen anything as beautiful as you.
  • Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
  • If you were a Sprite, I'd obey my thirst!
  • Is your name Gillette? Because you're the best a man can get!
  • Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
  • Because you're hot you must be the reason for global warming
  • Damm, I'm glad I'm not blind! Then I can frame u in my mind and heart. What a cool!
  • Are you an over due book? Because you've got FINE written all over you!
  • I don't care about yesterday, coz I already 4get everything about memories. I just need a 2nd, When d sympathy comes up, a 2nd among 86400 2nds in a day, just like a wink, I will fall 2 u.
  • Whatever u already did, just love Ur self b'coz u did it. Whatever u felt, juz love Ur self b'coz felt it.
  • When u learn to love urself, u'd better love by far. And I hove u always stay d same b'coz there's nothing about u, I would change.

0 comments:




  © Blogger template Nightingale by Edi Swarno 2008

Back to TOP